1. MM House Design pays special attention to the protection of privacy of Shop’s Customers. MM House Design exercises due care in selecting and applying relevant technical and organisational measures to ensure protection of processed data, including software development security measures (such as data encrypting systems). In particular, MM House Design protects data against its disclosure to unauthorised persons and processing in violation of applicable laws. MM House Design exercises continuous supervision over data processing and restricts access to data to the highest possible extent, granting relevant permissions only if it is necessary for the correct provision of services in the Shop.
2. The controller of personal data provided by Customers placing orders with the Shop is MM House Design.
3. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent granted by the Customer as well as statutory authorisation to process data necessary for the purposes relating to MM House Design activities, including without limitation to conclude, perform and account for sale agreements in the Shop (process transactions for the sale of products) and archive them.
5. Customers may browse through product offers and information presented in the Shop without prior creation of an Account and provision of any personal data.
7. Customer data may be disclosed to entities authorised to receive it under applicable laws, including without limitation competent judicial bodies. Customer personal data may be transferred to third parties in the cases indicated by MM House Design and with Customer’s consent.
9. Personal data of Customers making online payments for products bought from the Shop is transferred to the following companies:
PayPal S.à.r.l. with its registered office in Luxembourg L-2449, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, holding a valid licence as a Luxembourg credit institution as defined in Article 2 of the Act on Financial Sector of 5th April 1993, subject to strict supervision of the Luxembourg Financial Supervision Authority, i.e. Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier;
Such transfer includes personal data necessary for making a payment via PayPal and is made:
to process a payment for products bought from the Shop by PayPal S.à.r.l.,
immediately after the Customer selects an online payment as a payment method.
10. MM House Design shall ensure that Customers are able to exercise their rights arising under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997, including without limitation the right to access and amend their personal data, and the right to control the processing of their personal data under the terms and conditions of the said Act. In exercise of the right to control processing of their personal data, Customers shall in particular have the right – in the cases laid down in the Personal Data Protection Act – to make a written justified request that the processing of their personal data be ceased owing to specific circumstances, and to object to the processing of their data if MM House Design intends to process it for marketing purposes or if MM House Design transfers such personal data to a data controller other than MM House Design.
12. MM House Design uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes relating to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made). Such data shall not be combined with data provided by Customers and shall only constitute the basis for statistical analysis and mechanisms used to fix system bugs.